Winters does not only mean wearing warm clothes or sipping the hot delicious coffee and soups, but it gives an invitation to the dry scalp, cracked lips and hands, dull complexion and skin irritation. The chilly winds in the winter & the hot blow from the room heaters takes away all the moisturizer and softness of the skin & leave the skin dull and dry.
Flawless soft skin is the dream of everyone, but it becomes tough to keep the healthy glowing skin throughout the winters. Use of cosmetics can make your skin radiant for the short time but a healthy living can shower the glow for the long time. Not only moisturizers but intake of superfoods throughout the winters can keep you charming and sparkling.
Either you are working women or house lady, it becomes hectic to take care of the skin, but these easy and quick tips will give you soft, healthy glowing skin in winter.
But before jumping on these easy beauty tips, you should know the reason behind the dryness of your skin.
Our body has oil glands which help to keep our body doughy and pulpy. But due to the dropped temperature in winter, these oil glands don’t get activated properly. It leaves the skin dry and flaky.
Making drenched yourself in the hot shower forlong time can give you pleasure but it won’t favor your skin. It will snatch away all the moisture from your body. So avoid taking hot showers.
Lack of healthy and balanced diet can make you suffer from the problem of drab and tedious skin. Intake of superfoods like almonds, peanuts, walnuts will nourish your body.
According to the beauty experts avoid soaps during winter and start using bodywash gel and facewash which have less chemicals for healthy glowing skin.
Winter weather can steal your charm so before stepping out cover yourself with scarf and woolens. It will act as barrier from chilly winds & don’t forget to use sunscreen lotion (spf 30).
Rush through these easy beauty tips for soft & healthy glowing skin in winter. These will not prick your pockets & will keep you beautiful throughout the season. Try it because you deserve to be graceful & alluring.
- Olive oil can do the miracle for your skin. Mix 1/4 cup vinegar & half cup cream in a half cup olive oil. Shake well & apply it on your face before you go to sleep. This is the best natural tip to get healthy glowing skin in winter.
- Avoid hot water bath for a long time. It will leave your skin more dry & dull. Mix 1 spoon honey in one mug water & pour it on yourself. Whole day you’ll feel fresh and soft.
- If you are working women, then almonds will be best for you. Moisturizers that are enriched with almond oil will help you to get healthy glowing skin in winter. Rub it on your face, hands and legs 2-3 times a day.
- You can try the rich almond face pack to get the shiny soft skin. Grind 10-15 almonds in a mixer. Add 1 cup oats powder, 1/2 cup cucumber paste & 1 cup cream. Mix all the ingredients & make a smooth paste. Massage your face with this paste daily and keep it for 10 min. Wash your face with lukewarm water. In a week you’ll feel the difference in your skin. It will become radient & scars free.
- Keep yourself hydrated. Drink water as much as you can. Usually our body don’t demand much water in winters but you must keep the water intake quantity same. You should atleast drink 3-4 bottles in a day. It will flush away the toxins from your body.
- Pour some olive oil in the bucket full of water & have shower with it. It will keep your body nourished and soft for long hours.
- Must take the foods that are rich in omega-3 and omega-6. Deficiency of these nutrients in the diet can lead to dull & tedious skin. Dry fruits are rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Don’t forget to exfoliate your skin. It will remove the dead skin and let your moisturizer go in deep layers of the skin. Massage your face, hands & lips gently & then apply moisturizer for healthy glowing skin in winters.
- Stop using soaps. Choose the soap that are mild or for dry skin. Extra nourished soaps like Dove is the best option for winters as they keep the skin soft.
- Cucucmber juice can also turn your skin from dry to soft & fluffy. Extract some cucumber juice & rub it gently on your face. Massage it under your eyes too for sparkling eyes. Daily use of cucumber juice will make you fall in love with your skin again and again.
- If you have dry skin, then make the paste of yogurt & mashed banana. Rub it gently on your face and keep it for 15-20 min. Rinse with cold water.
- Looking some home remedies for oily skin? Use fuller’s earth (multani mitti) with honey & massage on your face. Leave it for 15-20 min. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Apply moisturizer (in less quantity) in circular motion on your face.
- Use egg yolk face pack for healthy glowing skin in winter. Mix egg yolk, 1 tbsp yogurt & honey in a bowl. Whisk well & apply it on your face and hands. Clean it after 15 min with cold water. You’ll feel the results in 2-3 use only.
- Bleaching products available in market are full of chemicals. Use of those products can make you look pretty for short time but natural home remedies will keep your skin glowing for long run. Soak an unpeeled potato in the water for 5 min & then rub it all over your face & neck. Potato is known for its natural bleaching properties that lighten the skin colour making it fair and scars free.
- You can even try milk & curd to make your skin soft & shiny. Tey the face pack of carrot & honey to moisturize your skin. blend the carrot & mix honey in it. rub it on your face, hands & legs in circular motion. Clean it after 10-15 min with lukewarm water.
Categorised in: Lifestyle