One cannot think well, love well, or sleep well if one has not dined well..!!
Now how many of you believe in the above quote? Yes, my friends! Food is an important part of balanced diet and you must greet your taste buds with a delicious flavour. Logically, it’s not easy to cook such delicious and tempting food every now and then, but you have a backup for that like you keep it for your important cell phone data. Lolzzz…!!
While running short of time for a different hunger of taste, you can prepare some easy dipping sauce recipes for the snacks, appetizers and many more unplanned gatherings. The backup menu items for the best taste could be- chocolate sauce, hot and spicy chilli sauce, mustard sauce or Mexican dips. (Read: 5 Easy Vegan Italian Recipes – Healthy Snacks & Appetizers)
And counting! Although, such readymade sauce recipes are widely available in your closet supermarkets, but why not to explore your talented cooking?
Just start dipping into it by knowing the recipes and yes!
DO NOT THINK THAT COOKING IS YOUR DUTY.
Just enjoy doing it!
Actually, there is no hard and fast rule with these homemade easy dipping sauce recipes. In fact, I myself being a food junkie can assure you that you will love what you will have. Whenever I taste these stock recipes myself, I conclude that particular sauce is my favourite! So in short, all of them are my favourite. But your taste may differ as every tongue demands something different. (Read: 5 Easy Indian Starters Recipes – Healthy Snacks & Appetizers)
Come on foodies and varnish your expertise by trying these unique and easy dipping sauce recipes for fun. Any get-together and they will fit the servings with every snacks and appetizers.
1. Chile Con Queso (Chilli with Cheese) Dipping Sauce
This is a homemade cheesy dip with the peppery green chillies & the smoking flavours of onions & garlic. Melted cheese & butter with veggies make it a perfect dip for all types of snacks & appetizer.
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Jalapeno pepper – 1/2 bowl
- Diced onions – 1/2 bowl
- Garlic chopped – 1 small spoon
- All purpose flour – 3 tbsp
- Finely chopped tomatoes – 1/2 cup
- Green chillies – 1 spoon
- Cheddar Cheese – 6-7 ounce
- Half & half – 2 cups
- Salt as per taste
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Basil leaves or fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat butter in the saucepan.
- Add diced onions & saute it for some seconds.
- Add chopped jalapeno & garlic & cook them for a minute.
- Mix all purpose flour and saute it for another 1 min.
- Pour half & half & stir until thickened. Don’t make it too thick. cook it for 1-2 min max.
- Add cheese & whisk it until it melts.
- Gradually add chopped tomatoes, green chillies & salt.
- You can even add roasted cumin powder to enhance its taste.
- If you love spicy then mix chilli flakes too.
- Garnish this tempting dipping sauce with fresh chopped cilantro or basil leaves.
- Serve hot with french fries, nachos & other delicious snacks.
Note: If it is thick, add half & half or milk to make it slurry. Reheat in microwave.
2. Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate sauce is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. This dipping sauce can be served on ice-creams, or can be enjoyed with cookies. Wrap the cakes with these chocolate sauce & delight your taste buds with its sweetness. (Read: Spice up your life with mouth watering Chocolates..)
- Cocoa powder – 2 tea spoon
- Water – 1 1/2 cup
- Drinking chocolate powder – 2 tablespoon
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 small spoon
- corn flour – 1 tablespoon
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Take a large bowl. Add water, cocoa powder, drinking chocolate powder, sugar, vanilla essence, cornflour & butter.
- Mix well all the ingredients. Make sure that no lumps found.
- Now heat a saucepan. Add the mixture & let it simmer on low flame.
- Stir it so that it don’t get stuck to the pan.
- Turn off the flame when it start getting thick.
- You can use this fingerlicious chocolate dipping sauce on cakes & cookies to make them more mouthwatering.
3. Schezwan Sauce
Chinese cuisines are incomplete without schezwan sauce. This hot & spicy sauce can take your taste buds to the height of pleasure. It fit best with the momos, fried rice, chow mean & spring rolls. Flaring & smokey seasoning in this Chinese dipping sauce make it fingerlicious. (Read: 5 Quick & Healthy Indian Food Recipes – Monsoon Snacks)
- Tomato sauce – 1/2 cup
- Chilli flakes – 2 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Vinegar – 2 tablespoon
- Onion finely chopped – 1/4 bowl
- Garlic peeled & minced – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil – 2 teaspoon
- Soya sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Brown sugar – 2 teaspoon
- Heat the oil in the saucepan.
- Now add chopped onion. Saute it for 1 min.
- Add garlic & ginger & cook it for 1 more minute.
- Pour tomato sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, black pepper & salt.
- Cook the sauce on the low flame & let it simmer for 2-4 min.
- Mix chilli flakes too.
- Serve this smoking dipping sauce with momos, chow mean & other snacks & appetizers.
4. Pesto Sauce
Pesto sauce is a great change to the mint coriander chutney & chilly sauce. It requires no cooking. Just grind the ingredients & enjoy its fresh soothing taste. (Read: 5 Quick & Easy Chutney Recipes – Indian Food Recipes)
- Chilgoza (Pine nuts) – 1/2 cup
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup
- Fresh basil leaves – 1 cup
- Garlic peeled & chopped – 3-4 cloves
- Parmesan cheese – 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
- Grind the pine nuts, garlic & basil leaves in the mixer.
- Now add olive oil, black pepper & salt & grind it again into a smooth paste.
- Take it out in a bowl & mix parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining oil on the top.
- Store it in the fridge in an airtight container.
- This dipping sauce will improve the taste of pasta, spaghetti & sandwiches.
5. 7-Layer Creamy Mexican Dip
If you love oriental food, then this layered creamy Mexican dip can complete your meal. Layers of sour cream, cheese, veggies & refried beans give it a unique taste. Season it with chilli flakes & salt as per your taste. Relish your tongue with this delicious easy dipping sauce. (Read: 5 Easy Vegan Italian Recipes – Healthy Snacks & Appetizers)
- Refried beans – 16 ounce
- Cheddar cheese – 1 cup
- Jalapeno pepper – 1 cup
- Avocado finely chopped – 1 cup
- Tomatoes seeds & juice removed – 1/2 cup
- Sour cream – 1 cup
- Black olives – 1/2 bowl
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Cook the refried beans in a saucepan.
- Add some water to get the creamy consistency.
- In a bowl mix olive oil, salt, chilli powder & cumin seeds.
- Now mix this mixture in the refried beans & stir well to get the consistency.
- Take a large bowl & spread the refried beans mixture.
- Now top it with the shredded cheese.
- Make the layer of avocado.
- Cover it with the jalapeno pepper.
- Top the layer with diced tomatoes.
- Pour the sour cream.
- Finally spread the black olives on the top.
- You can arrange the layer according to your creativity.
- Enjoy this yummy dipping sauce with tacos & other Mexican cuisines. (Read: Italian Pasta Recipes | Pasta in cheesy white sauce and tomato sauce)
Just Enjoy Life; It’s Delicious!
Categorised in: Recipe