If you don’t want to wear the same look everytime, have a look at these simple and easy hairstyles, that will give you clean, beautiful and eye catchy look.
Wearing a pretty dress gives new look, but adorning your hairs with different buns, braids, and ponytails will enhance your style and beauty.
Here are some great and easy hairstyles that are hassle-free and fun.
1. Retro and Modern Look..
This hairstyle will give you both modern and retro look..
- Brush your hair and you are ready to go.
- Curl the top third of your hair.
- Gently run your fingers or a comb over the curls.
- Pull up a inch section of the hair spanning the top of your head and back-comb it at the base. Pull up and back-comb a section behind this one, and yet another behind the last.
- Lay the backcombed sections back down and carefully tame the top of your retro puff with a comb.
- Pull the top third of your hair back into a ponytail and secure tightly to help keep your puff in place.
- Curl the rest of your hair in small sections.
- Gently run a comb through the curls to loosen the waves and back-comb at the base under your ponytail to create more volume if needed.
- Leave your bangs down and pull more hair free of the ponytail around your face. Curl if needed. If you don’t need bangs, just pull the hair that usually frames your face out of the ponytail.
- You are done..
This romantic updo looks elegant, but won’t take years of beauty school to achieve.
- First, apply a heat taming spray to damp hair and blow-dry your hair straight with a paddle brush.
- Next, create a side part and begin twisting the front of your hair from the side-part all the way over to your ear. Make sure to twist in the direction that’s away from your face, and let loose strands fall naturally.
- Repeat on the other side of your hair.
- Then, once you’re twisting both sides, secure with hair pins.
- Finally, gather the rest of your hair back into a loose, messy bun and pin pieces as necessary.
- Start by misting a texturing spray onto clean, dry hair to create a matte texture
- Lightly tease the hair on one side of your head. This will give your hair better grip and help the barrette stay put.
- Divide your hair into two- to three-inch sections, using clips to secure the hair you are not working on.
- Create a side part using the highest point of one eyebrow, and sweep the front of your hair across your forehead toward the side you teased.
- Gather hair and clip it into a barrette at eye level.
4. Side Bun
- Make sure your hair is knot free and is freshly washed.
- Don’t straighten your hair because you need the natural texture.
- Start by brushing your hair to one side and secure it with an elastic just above your ear.
- Start back-combing it in small sections and Hairspray the sections lightly and pin the sections around where you tied the hair up.
- Fix your loose hair. Usually some sections of hair come loose and fall out but what you do is curl them with hair curlers and then re-pin them just for that more textured effect.
- Finish off by adding a corsage or a real flower to give that old-school look
5. Side Curl Hair
- Curl hair using a medium barrel curling iron.
- Pin hair up and to the side using Bobby pins.
- Set the style with a finishing spray.
- Attach a hair accessory.
Enjoy the upcoming festive seasons with these trendy and easy hairstyles.
Categorised in: Lifestyle