Hello, Foodies, I’m back again with the easy Indian mango dessert recipes. As the summer is reaching its height, the cool and tasty seasonal fruit – Mango is in demand at its peak. Some people love to eat mangoes directly while others consume it differently. You can have mango in the form of mango shakes, Mango Slice, Juice corners, chocolate flavoured mango juice and various Mango dessert recipes that contains many ingredients and dry fruits.
If you are a mango lover and that too dessert freak then I’m sure you’ll love these tangy-sweet flavors. As vacations are going on, you can turn out your day fruitful while trying these easy Indian mango dessert recipes. Welcome, your guests with appetizing mango mousse or mango parfaits. Surprise your kids with cheesy mango cake or give a finishing touch to your meal with chilled sorbet.
Rich combinations of proteins will make you healthy & protect you from heat. These healthy fruit recipe does not require much effort. Flavour full healthy summer desserts are ready to refresh you.
Check out the Indian Mango dessert recipes & nourish your day with coolness.
1. Mango Mousse
This Indian recipe is an easy dessert recipe containing mango pulp and heavy use of the cream. Moreover, Mango Mousse is an eggless and a vegetarian dessert to give a cooling essence to your throat. Add some dry fruits or chocolate at the top according to your taste. A beautiful and delicious mango mousse is ready for food lovers in this summer.
If it an adult party or to make it an adult Mousse, you could add wine to it. Serve this to your relatives and special guests & you will get a big round of applause.
- Mango – 2
- Fresh Cream – 3/4 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Mango essence – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pomegranate/ mint/ strawberry/ cherry or sliced mango cubes – for garnish
- Peel the mangoes, slice it and take out all the mango pulp.
- Now grind it in the mixer to make the smooth pulp.
- Now take a bowl. Add condensed milk, mango essence, fresh cream and mango pulp.
- Now mix it well and keep it in the fridge for half hour so that it get chilled.
- Now pour it in the serving glass or bowl and garnish it with pomegranate or mint leaves or sliced mango cubes.
- Yummy Indian mango mousse is ready to delight you.
Note: You can add sugar according to your taste if you need. Grind it with mango pulp.
2. Mango Shrikhand ( Amrakhand)
Basically, this is a Yogurt based Maharashtrian cuisine & is very well known in multiple Indian occasions and festivals. You can also call it as Amrakhand as Amra means Mangoes.
So, if I have to choose from these Indian mango dessert recipes, then Mango Shrikhand will be my first choice. Just one taste of it and you will be a big fan. All you need is proper guidance and method to make it more yummy and tasty.
- Fresh thick curd – 2 cups
- Fresh mangoes – 2
- Crushed sugar – 4 tbsp
- cardamom powder ( ilachi) – 1/2 spoon
- Kesar or cherries or pistachio (pista) for garnish
- Peel the mangoes. Now slice 1 mango in small pieces and keep aside.
- Take out the pulp of another mango and grind it in the mixer.
- Now in a bowl mix thick curd, mango pulp, crushed sugar and cardamom powder.
- Mix it well. Add the sliced mangoes in the mixture and keep it in the fridge to get it chilled.
- After some time take it out and garnish it with kesar, cherries or pista.
- Delicious mango shrikhand is ready to serve.
3. Eggless Mango Cheesecake – No Bake
Being an awesome dessert for the summer season, Eggless mango cheesecake has a sound flavour of mango. Of course, this is a No bake cheesecake. The better is the mango, the tasty is the cheesecake. This one has a tangy flavour with the crispy touch of biscuits base. Though it might be a little time taking dessert, but finally, everyone loves to get cool in such hot summers.
For the base:
- Biscuits (marigold or coconut) – 15-16
- Butter – 1/4 cup (60 gm)
- Powdered sugar – 1tbsp
For middle and top layer
- Medium mangoes – 3
- Cream cheese – 200 to 225 gms
- Amul cream – 200 ml
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 3-4 tbsp
- Gelatin – 5 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Take a mixer jar and grind the biscuits finely.
- Now take a pan. Pour the butter and heat it.
- Turn off the flame. Mix biscuit powder and sugar.
- Now grease the detachable pie pan bottom properly with the butter.
- Pour the biscuit mixture and pat it slowly to make it firm and spread evenly.
- Leave to cool
For middle and top layer
- Take a bowl and add water in it.
- Now add gelatin and keep it aside for 20 min so that gelatin soak water.
- Peel the mangoes and make the smooth pulp or puree by grinding it.
- Take a bowl. Add cream, cheese, sugar, vanilla essence and whisk it well.
- Now mix half mango puree in it.
- Take 1/2 bowl warm water and add the soaked gelatin in it.
- Pour half gelatin mixture in the cheese mango mixture and stir it quickly.
- Add the remaining gelatin mixture in the remaining mango puree.
- Spread the cheese mango mixture on the biscuit layer and keep it in the fridge for half hour.
- After half hour when the 2nd layer is set, spread the gelatin mango puree on it.
- Again keep it in the fridge for minimum 4-5 hrs or overnight.
- Next day, decorate it with the mango slices or grated chocolate or cream.
- Cheesecake is ready to tickle your taste buds.
Note: You can add small slices of mangoes in the mixture of the 2nd layer.
4. Chilled Mango Sorbet
A good chilled Mango Sorbet is known by its smoothness. Just keep in mind that the dessert should be chilled but not in the frozen state. As its the known fact that freezing any food completely results in loss of flavour & your taste buds will not like this injustice. So, keep the sweetness of Mangoes balanced with the temperature & you will get a ready to have Mango sorbet.
- Water – 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Mangoes – 4
- Lime juice – 2 tbsp
- Take a saucepan, add water and sugar and heat it.
- Stir it well so that sugar get dissolved completely.
- Now peel the mangoes and grind them to make the smooth puree.
- Add the sugar syrup, lime juice in the mango puree and grind it well.
- Pour it into a bowl. Wrap it with the plastic food wrap and keep it in the fridge.
- Take it out after half hour and again whisk it. Repeat it again after half hour for the smooth consistency.
- Finally slip it into the fridge for 2 hrs.
- Before serving, garnish it with mint leaves.
- Chilled mango sorbet will definitely make you feel relax from this summer heat.
5. Mango Parfaits
Have a quick look on the special recipe below to know about you can make an easy & delicious Mango Parfaits. This protein & cream rich dessert is layered with delicious mangoes, & tastes so yummy that it proves to be a real thing for a hot sunny day. Add some nuts and other dry fruits to make it more healthy.
- Mangoes – 3
- Fresh cream – 1 cup
- Nuts and pista – 1/4 cup
- Peel the mangoes and slice 2 mangoes into the small cubes.
- Make the smooth puree of 3rd mango by grinding it in the food processor.
- Take a bowl and whip the cream to give it a foamy texture.
- Now take a serving glass and fill the base with the mango slices.
- Now pour whipped cream on it and keep it in the fridge for half hour.
- Take it out from the fridge and pour mango puree and garnish it with remaining mango slices, nuts and pistas.
- Mango parfait is ready to serve.
Categorised in: Recipe