Hey, food lovers! Welcome to the world of finger Licious yet healthy food styles. To give you a new ride of taste, we have mustered up some authentic & tasty vegan Italian recipes. All you need to do is just pamper your kitchen utensils to serve the best. These Italian dishes could be in the starters or the perfect mains. (Read: 5 Easy Indian Starters Recipes – Healthy Snacks & Appetizers)
You can gather up the seasonal vegetables from the market along with some tangy & tasty Italian spices. Whether it is a formal gathering at the farm house, some dinner party, or just your casual divine love for cooking! (Read: Italian Pasta Recipes | Pasta in cheesy white sauce and tomato sauce)
Just go on with some small bites of salads or a bowl full of Italian Veg soup. Later on, you can explore the diversity of healthy Italian food bucket such as Lasagna with gravy, the leftover Pasta, the bruschetta, mouth-watering Italian salads, the crispy and cheesy Pizza, roasted peppers, veg casseroles, the Italian sausage and many more. The key players that make any Italian recipe a tasty dish are cheese, spinach, garlic, tomato, and mushrooms.
All the hearty Italian recipes that we have shared here are simply veganlicious. I would even like to invite all the Non-Vegetarians on our blog here, with the surety that they would fall in love with these Vegan Italian Recipes too. You can satisfy your taste buds easily with these purely vegetarian Italian meals. (Read: 5 Healthy Brain Food Breakfast Recipes for Brain Boosting)
Check out some unique and fingerlicious Vegan Italian Recipes for your family serving and drown yourself in the tasty world of healthy food.
If you are rice lover & want to eat some cheesy too, then this easy vegan Italian recipe can pamper you without taking much time. Arancini is actually rice balls stuffed with cheese & sun-dried tomato stuffing. Onions & garlic make these crispy balls favourous. These yummy rice balls are wrapped with bread crumbs for crispy fine texture. (Read: Quick and easy recipes – Indian Rice recipes collection)
- Olive oil – 1.5 tbsp
- Bread crumbs – 1 bowl
- Onion chopped – 2 tbsp
- Garlic chopped finely – 3/4 tbsp
- Arborio rice – 3 bowl
- Vegetable stock – 2 bowl
- Parmesan cheese – 1/3 bowl
- Salt as per taste
- Refined oil to fry
- Mozzarella cheese grated – 1 1/2 bowl
- Jalapeño chopped – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Sun dried tomatoes chopped – 2 tbsp
- Chilli flakes – 2 teaspoon
- Mayonnaise – 1 cup
- Sun dried tomatoes chopped – 4 tbsp
- Chilli flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Take a bowl & mix grated mozzarella cheese, jalapeno, chilli flakes & sun dried tomatoes.
- In a bowl add the mayonnaise & shuffle it well.
- Now take a frying pan. Add mayonnaise to it. Stir it.
- Add the sun-dried tomato paste & chilli flakes. Cook it for 5 min.
- Keep the sauce aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add onion & garlic and saute it for a min till the onion become translucent.
- Now add rice to it & cook it for a min.
- Pour the vegetable stock & cook the rice till they become soft.
- Mix parmesan cheese to it for the cheesy flavour.
- Now take some portion of the rice mixture & place the stuffing in the middle of the rice mixture.
- Wrap the stuffing with the rice mixture & roll it like a ball.
- Repeat this procedure with the whole mixture & stuffing & make the balls.
- Now take a bowl filled with bread crumbs.
- Wrap the balls with the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in the pan & fry these cheesy rice balls till they turn golden brown.
- Take them out on the tissue paper so that the extra oil get absorbed.
- At the time of serving, Place arancini on the serving plate or bowl & garnish with mayonnaise sauce & coriander leaves. (Read: 5 Quick & Easy Chutney Recipes – Indian Food Recipes)
2. Apple Lasagna
Apple is full of vitamins & has its own flavour & taste. In this vegan Italian recipe, apple mixture is made with healthy oats & sugar which is layered with different cheese mixture & lasagna sheets. Apple lasagna is a layered dish sweetened with brown sugar & complement with healthy walnuts & other dry fruits. (Read: Italian Sausage Lasagna Recipes with Cheese & Vegetables)
- Lasagna sheets – 4-5
- Brown sugar – 2 tbsp
For Apple Mixture
- Red apple – 4
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Oats – 1/2 cup
- Loaf sugar ( shakkar) – 3 teaspoon
For Cheese Mixture
- Nutmeg (jayfal) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ricotta cheese – 1 1/2 cup
- Cheddar cheese – 1 cup
- Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
- Crushed sugar – 3 tbsp
- Walnuts – 1/4 cup
- Butter – 2 tbsp ( optional)
- Green apple – 1/4 bowl
- Red apple – 1/4 bowl
- Fried noodles (optional)
- Heat a pan. Add butter, sliced red apple, crushed sugar & rolled oats. Cook it till the apples get soft.
- Now take a bowl & mix all the ingredients of cheese mixture well.
- Keep it aside.
- It’s the time to bake.
- So take a baking dish, grease it with the butter.
- Spread the lasagna sheets. Then cover it with the cheese mixture.
- Layer the cheese mixture with the apple mixture.
- Again spread the lasagna sheets & repeat the same.
- After setting all the layers. Sprinkle the brown sugar.
- Bake it in the oven at 170 degrees for 20 min.
- Garnish it with chopped red & green apples.
- Add fried noodles for crunchy taste.
- Finally take a frying pan. Add 1 spoon butter, brown sugar & walnuts.
- Roast it for 1 min. You can serve this as sauce with lasagna.
3. Italian Insalata (Salad) with Bread
Looking for something gluten & dairy free food. Then, give a break to yourself & have this simple Insalata. Add piquancy to this healthy salad with Italian salad dressing. Fresh spinach leaves & strawberry makes it a health bomb. (Read: 5 Healthy Vegetarian Salad Recipes | Indian Salad Recipes)
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Fresh mint leaves – 10-12
- Chopped onion – 1/4 bowl
- Sliced tomatoes – 1/4 bowl
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh spinach leaves – 15-20
- Fresh basil leaves – 5-6
- Strawberry sliced – 2 tbsp
- Bread croutons – 1/2 bowl
- Parmesan shaving – 1/4 bowl
- Take a bowl. Add chopped onion, mint leaves & sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle some salt as per your taste & lemon juice.
- Mix olive oil.
- In another bowl, add sliced strawberries, basil leaves & spinach leaves.
- Now pour the dressing mixture & mix well.
- Sprinkle more salt and lemon juice if needed.
- Keep it in fridge.
- At the time of serving, garnish the salad with bread croutons & parmesan shaving.
4. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Roasted garlic potatoes is a new twist to the french fries. In this easy vegan Italian recipe, the potato wedges are tossed with garlic & pampered with Italian seasoning. These crunchy potato fries have the goodness of parmesan cheese & fresh parsley which makes it mouthwatering. (Read: 5 Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipes That Will Make Your Day)
- Garlic minced – 2 teaspoon
- Fresh parsley – 5-6 leaves
- Italian seasoning – 1 tbsp
- Salt & pepper as per taste
- Olive oil – 1/4 cup
- Grated parmesan cheese – 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven at 375 degree.
- Now peel the potatoes & cut them into wedges or like french fries or the shape you wish.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, Salt & pepper.
- Grease the baking tray with oil & put the seasoned potatoes on it.
- Bake it for 20-30 min till it turn golden brown & soft.
- When serving, take them out in a serving bowl or plate.
- Sprinkle remaining Italian seasoning, fresh parsley & parmesan cheese.
- Tempting garlic & parmesan roasted potatoes are ready to pamper your loved ones.
Note: You can add some parmesan cheese at the tie of roasting too.
5. Cheesy Garlic Bread
You might be bored of eating simple toast & bread. Try this effortless vegan Italian recipe to tickle your taste buds. Enjoy this cheesy garlic bread as a starter or as a side dish. The aroma of garlic & softness of butter will make you fall in love with it again & again. (Read: 5 Quick & Healthy Indian Food Recipes – Monsoon Snacks)
- French bread slices – 4-5
- Italian seasoning – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Garlic grated – 1 tbsp
- Grated cheese – 1/2 cup
- Parsley – 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven at 220-degree celsius.
- Mix butter & grated garlic in a bowl.
- Spread the butter garlic mixture on the bread slices.
- Now grate the cheese in a bowl & spread the cheese on the bread slices.
- Place the garlic bread on the baking tray & bake it for 5-6 min till they turn out brown.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning & parsley.
- Serve these crunchy cheesy bread slices with cheese dips or mayonnaise.
Categorised in: Recipe