Are you relying on cosmetic products for your skin? If not, then choose homemade body scrubs to rejuvenate your body with the easy and natural process! I bet that your skin will be thanking you for the soothing treatment for which, you even don’t have to lose your pockets.
Everyone loves to have a clear and glowing skin. But before we go deep in the article, do you know that you already have a lustrous layer of silky and beautiful skin behind the rough & dead skin tone on the front? Well, you have used many beauty products & cosmetic items to get rid of dead skin but ultimately, you know it damages your skin in a long run! (Read: 5 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms – Makeup Tips and Tricks)
In fact, we all using expensive scrubs to exfoliate the skin! Well, to overcome this situation, experts suggests to use the homemade body scrubs that will nourish your body parts gently and make you feel proud of your soft skin!
For example, sugar is a great thing to be used for the scrub that is not restricted to face scrub only! Other parts of the body can also be touched with such homemade body scrubs anytime. Additionally, body scrubs being great for exfoliating, coffee is one of such items that is rich in antioxidants & can do wonders in vanishing wrinkles. (Read: 5 Natural Homemade Beauty Tips for Glowing Skin)
Ezyshine has collected a bunch of homemade body scrubs that will remove the dead cells leaving the skin smooth! All you need to do is ‘act now to see the result with fewer efforts’!
These homemade body scrubs will you feel like hugging yourself and doing Googlie Wooglie Woosh to you!! (Read: 5 Best Home Remedies to Remove Sun Tan Naturally)
1. Lavender Vanilla Sugar Scrub
Make your hands super soft and glowing with the homemade lavender vanilla sugar scrub. This natural body scrub will help you to get rid of dead skin, leaving it nourished and clean. But if your body has cuts, then avoid the use of salt and sugar in this homemade body scrub otherwise, it will leave the itchiness on your body. (Read: 5 Natural Face Cleansers for Every Skin Type – Ezyshine)
Before applying the scrub on your body, wet your hands and rub the scrub on your palms. Now apply it on the affected area. Lavender vanilla sugar body scrub works miraculously and makes the skin soft and supple.
It is a perfect inexpensive gift that you can offer any of your friends.
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Crystallized sugar – 1 bowl
- Coconut oil – 1 teaspoon
- Lavender essential oil – 8-10 drops
- Grapeseed oil – 1 teaspoon
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Keep stirring it till it reaches the desired consistency.
- Make sure that this homemade body scrub doesn’t be runny.
- Store it in the airtight container and use it twice or thrice a week.
2. Coffee Sugar Scrub
Coffee is packed with the caffeic acid which brightens the skin and increases the blood circulation. We generally have coffee to kick away the dullness and laziness, same it works for the skin. The caffeine present in the ground coffee rejuvenates the skin, fades the suntan, scars, and blemishes. Just blend the ingredients and massage your body. (Read: 15 Natural Tips to Get Soft & Healthy Glowing Skin in Winter)
- Finely ground coffee – 4 tablespoon
- Crystallized sugar – 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Coconut oil – 2 tablespoon
- Mix the finely ground coffee and crystallized sugar in a bowl.
- Now slowly add the coconut oil till it reaches the desired consistency.
- Stir it well.
- Your aromatic coffee sugar scrub is ready to make your skin flawless and supple.
- You can even add vanilla essence and almond oil.
3. Lemon Sugar Scrub
Exfoliate your skin with the homemade lemon sugar body scrub. Yes, my friends, lemon is a boon for the oily skin. It fights against the pimples, dead skin, and balances the oil content on the skin. I too have oily skin, and oily skin means too many pimples. But the regular use of lemon makes my skin flawless. You can go for different lemon face packs but lemon sugar scrubbing will do wonders on your skin. (Read: Best 4 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Elbows & Knees)
- Olive oil/ coconut oil/ almond oil – 2 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
- Granulated sugar – 1/2 bowl
- Lemon Zest – 1 teaspoon
- Honey (optional) – 1 teaspoon
- Take a bowl, add sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Now slowly add the oil and stir the mixture.
- Make the mixture moist, not runny.
- You can even add honey in it.
- Store this homemade body scrub in the airtight jar.
4. Cocoa Powder and Sugar Scrub
Looking for some chocolate flavored scrubs? Try out this spiced homemade body scrub to repair your skin and make others jealous of your charm. Cocoa powder is filled up with antioxidants that brawl against the infections and keep the skin healthy and glowing. It stretches the fluffy loose skin to make you look more young and beautiful. (Read: 7 Secret Tips to Stay Young and Beautiful Forever – Ezyshine)
- Cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar – 1/4 cup
- Olive oil / coconut oil – 1/2 bowl
- Peppermint pure essential oil (optional) – 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except coconut oil/olive oil.
- Now add a little oil to the mixture and blend it.
- Make the mixture smooth and store it in the air tight jar.
- Before you use it, just wet your hands, take the mixture in your hand and rub it.
5. Green Tea Scrub
Spread the richness all over your body with these homemade body scrubs which are full of goodness. Green tea body scrub is what I personally love for my body. It helps to get rid of dead skin and leaves an extra glow and softness. Green tea is known for its anti-aging and antioxidant properties which fight against the scars, puffy eyes and heals the blemishes and wrinkles. (Read: 6 Different Types of Tea Recipes – Health Benefits of Tea)
- Green Tea – 1/2 cup
- Granulated sugar – 1 cup
- Grapeseed oil – 1/8 cup
- Boil half of the green tea and let it cool down completely.
- Now take a bowl and mix sugar, brewed green tea, grapeseed oil and the leftover green tea i.e. unbrewed.
- Beat the mixture with the spoon till they get dissolved with each other.
- Reserve this homemade body scrub in the shut tight plastic or glass container in the cool dry place.
Categorised in: Lifestyle