It’s true that beauty lies in the eyes of the viewer but how you project and maintain yourself, is equally important. Isn’t It.?? Then, you got to roll your eyes on this for sure sweetie..!!
As a matter of fact that you all wish to have a beautiful, glowing & flawless skin, Ezyshine has come up with these simple yet natural homemade beauty tips for glowing skin.
To look beautiful is a dream of every woman. As a general tendency, we always try hard and doing lot of expenses on cosmetic products, visiting our beauty parlor once a week, & other facial treatments that makes use of harmful chemicals..!! My friends, there is yet another side of our day routine and that is how we manage our self & balance our life with work. I do not say that don’t go for facials or skin care treatments, but do that where ever necessary.
Are we so busy that can’t give a face massage or facial pack at home rather than going to any beauty parlor who charges you a lot?
Yeah, I understand. You must not be having time to go for these natural homemade beauty tips for glowing skin because of your busy schedule including your office, home, kids, & family. But you really need to take out time for yourself as you can find many such cosmetic ingredients easily available at your home. Trust me sweetheart; by utilizing these natural homemade beauty tips for glowing skin, you could easily control your pocket & guard yourself against being affected by various harmful chemical ingredients.
Just to share with you that sometimes back I came across an article by Skin Specialist, Dr. Rishi Parashar (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi). He tries to make you aware of the consequences that you might have to bear when you decide to pamper yourself via beauty salon.
He says that “In western countries, cosmetologists are trained at various institutions & centres; hence, they cannot operate beauty salons without the necessary diplomas or licenses. While talking conditions In India, majorly, anyone with a little experience in handling cosmetics becomes a beautician & opens his/her salon shop. Moreover, substances used for application on the skin or hair are often unlabelled and manufactured at the parlour itself. So, the safety and efficacy are often not given importance.” (Read Here)
Adding on to this, Dermatologist Dr. Nick Lowe (Director of Cranley Clinic, London), seems worried about the long-term damage these beauty salon treatments might do to skin. ((Read Here)
Jotting down below some effective natural homemade beauty tips for glowing skin that are already tried and tested:
1. Dehydrate your Skin for Natural Glow
Dehydrating the skin daily is one of the best natural homemade beauty tips for glowing skin. Trust me, girls, it won’t take much time for time, only a little effort from your end. In fact, most of us use face wash but have you ever tried to mix honey in it before using..?? I think we rarely have it. Go for it then..!!
- Before using face wash directly, mix 1-2 drops of honey in it and rub it on your palm.
- Now apply it on the face and rub your fingers in circular motion. Wash it off.
Plus, massaging in the circular motion helps in extracting dead skin, giving you healthy skin. Honey helps in moisturising your skin and protects your skin from bacteria. This is the best & effortless natural homemade beauty tips for glowing skin.
If you are using honey for body wash, then add 2 spoons in water. Make sure that you regularly use honey as its regular use will give you soft and glowing skin.
2. Coffee for Removing Dead Skin
Antioxidants in coffee help in removing dead skin and blackheads on your skin. Regular use of this natural homemade beauty tips for 1 week will give you a glowing skin & make you fall in love with your mirror.
- Take a cotton cloth and soak it in water. Squeeze it to drain excess water.
- Now put some coffee powder on it.
- Rub it on your elbow, knees, neck and on your back gently.
- Keep it for 10 min and then wash it with cold water
Sideways, I hope you would like to know the myths and facts about caffeine consumption. (Read Here: Myths & facts about Caffeine Addiction)
3. Almonds and Milk for Wrinkle-Free Skin
You could also groom your skin by making use of this natural homemade beauty tips for glowing skin. All you have to understand is that when milk is mixed up with honey, it softens your skin and gives you fair glowing skin. As milk is the natural conditioner, it nourishes your skin and makes your skin wrinkle free. Here is how you could do that:
- Soak 5-7 almonds in milk and keep it overnight.
- Now grind the almonds with 2-3 spoons of milk till it becomes a paste.
- Add 1 spoon of honey in the paste and mix well
- Apply it on your face and sit for 10-15 min.
- Rinse it off. Repeat 2-3 times a week.
4. Yogurt and Orange Face Pack
Experts believe that Yogurt acts as a miracle for skin related problems. Vitamin C, Zinc and other minerals and vitamins present in yogurt help in getting the radiant look. You could simply say that Curd face packs are the best natural homemade beauty tips for glowing skin instantly. (Read Here: 5 Beauty Benefits of Curd – Skin and Hair Care Tips)
- Orange peel powder – Dry the orange peel under the sun and then grind it after it gets dried.
- Fresh curd/ yogurt – Take the 3-4 spoon of curd and mix the orange peel powder in it.
- Scrub your face with that face pack. Massage it gently.
- Keep it for 15 min. and then rinse off.
5. Milk, Gram Flour & Turmeric for Instant Glow
Do you remember that our Grandma always suggested making use of gram flour and milk to get fair complexion? Even in the wedding seasons, turmeric paste is applied to bride and groom to give shining effect to their skin.
So you can well imagine that how much your skin can glow with its regular use. As turmeric acts as an antibiotic, it helps in removing acne and scars. Gram flour removes the tanned and dead skin and milk helps in moisturising it. So a complete face pack to soften your dry skin and gives you bright and white skin. (Read Here: 6 Great Tips to get instant Glowing Skin Naturally)
- Take 1 tbsp of milk, 1 spoon gram flour and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Mix it well and make a paste.
- Massage it gently on your face in circular motion.
- Keep it for 10 min and then wash it off with water.
Actually, everyone loves if we get something extra. What if we give you some more.?? You can try some more natural homemade beauty tips for glowing skin and can make others jealous & surprised with your radiant glowing skin.
- Add a pinch of turmeric in a tbsp of curd and rub it on your face. Wash it off after 10 Min to get instant shiny look.
- As Aloe-Vera products are capturing the beauty market, you can apply raw Aloe-Vera gel on your face daily. It will smooth your skin.
- Rub Lemon on your face and on the sunburn part as it bleaches the skin and will remove the tan skin.
- Clean your face with rose water before going to bed and in evening. This will remove dirt from your face and make you feel fresh.
- Apply milk and banana face pack on your face. It will nourish your skin and give you the fair complexion.
It’s high time for you to groom yourself with these natural homemade beauty tips for glowing skin as the festive season is on the fast track with Navratri, Eid, & Diwali on the path.
So this weekend, sit with this Ultimate guide by Ezyshine consisting of fruitful & natural homemade beauty tips for glowing skin. Experience the quick and effective package of beauty along with positive health effects.
I am sure that your search will end here as you will get the right information about the homemade beauty tips including the thought process of skin experts & dermatologists about the same.Stay Beautiful..!!
Categorised in: Lifestyle