Are you looking for some healthy but something interesting in vegetarian salad recipes? Talk about breakfast, lunch or dinner…!!
With all combos of fresh vegetable salads according to the flavors you wish for..!! Be it Mango Salsa, Potato Basil, Sprouts capsi Salad, Nutri Salad, Tomato Salad dressing…!! We are here to boost up your vegetarian meals with these healthy Indian salad recipes. Choose your favorite flavor salad recipes with health benefits.
According to a recent study, it has been found that people who consume good amount of vegetarian salads, have high levels of anti-oxidants to fight from various diseases. In fact, by serving us through fresh fruits and vegetables every day, we can again fill up our body’s water & electrolyte needs.
These Indian salad recipes will consist of many fruits and veggies such as Carrots, Cucumber, Tomato, Spinach, Water Melon, Papaya, Sapota, etc.. That is an abundant source of various Vitamins & Minerals.
So friends, have a look at these cool salad recipes and grow your healthy living with these varieties of vegetarian salad recipes.
1. Mango Salsa Salad recipe
This healthy salad recipe is an add-on for all kinds of meals. It includes healthy and fresh ingredients, which are full of anti-oxidants & minerals. Here is the delicious vegetarian salad recipe to boost up your health.
- Peeled and diced mango – 1 bowl
- Chopped tomato – 1/3 bowl
- Finely chopped onion – 1/3 bowl
- Finely chopped green chilies – 1/2 tbsp
- Jalapeno chilie, minced – 1 small spoon
- Fresh lime juice – 1 spoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Red Capsicum, chopped – 1 tbsp
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Keep it in the fridge for 5 min. Healthy cool salad is ready to serve.
2. Potato basil healthy salad recipe
It’s hot outside, so eating out hot meals in your diet is not preferred these days. This Potato basil salad recipe is made with Olive Oil. Plus, the potatoes are a great source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, potassium, niacin & phosphorus, provides protection against certain respiratory problems and cardiovascular diseases.
This healthy vegetarian salad recipe is just simple and cool for a hot day..!!
- Boiled potatoes – 2-3 pcs
- Chopped Green Onions (Scallion) – 1/2 bowl
- Finely sliced carrots – 1/3 bowl
- Beet root, finely sliced – 1/3 bowl
- Boiled Pasta – 1/2 bowl
- Salad oil or olive oil – 2 small spoon
- Rice vinegar – 2 small spoon
- Fresh chopped basil leaves – 1/4 bowl
- Salt & Black Pepper as per taste
- Wash the potatoes and boil them in salt water.
- After some time, Take out the boiled potatoes from the cooker & cut them into pieces. ( Don’t peel them off.)
- Now mix all the ingredients in it.
- Keep it in fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- Now put all the dressing ingredients in a shaker. Shake it well.
- Now mix the salad with dressing mixture.
- Keep it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Healthy vegetarian salad is ready to serve.
3. Sprouts Capsi Salad Recipe
If you are looking for some weight loss diet salad recipes with good combination of tastes, then you can go with this Indian salad recipe. Sprouts give you the complete nutrition. So, considering the facts, go for this healthy salad recipe with the mouth watering taste..!
- Sprouted Moong – 1/2 bowl
- Cucumber (Kheera) diced – 1/3 bowl
- Diced carrot – 1/3 bowl
- Red, yellow & green capsicum, diced – 1/3 bowl
- Finely chopped onions – 1/3 bowl
- Lemon Juice – 2 small spoon
- Honey – 2 small spoon
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper – 1/2 small spoon
- Chat Masala – 1/2 small spoon
- Put all the dressing ingredients in an airtight jar and shake it well.
- Keep this ready dressing mixture in fridge for a few minutes.
- Now boil the moong slightly and mix all the ingredients.
- Now pour the dressing mixture on the salad.
- Mix the whole salad after 10 min.
- Keep it in the fridge for 5-10 min. And serve it cool.
4. Nutri Salad Recipe
This delicious recipe is n All in One Recipe. It is made up of colorful veggies with full of multivitamins & green leafy vegetables. Its greatest health benefit is that it’s helpful in high blood pressure (High BP) problems. I can say it as a perfect healthy vegetarian salad recipe.Go for it…!!!
- Paneer sliced in small pieces – 1/3 bowl
- Peeled and diced oranges – 1/3 bowl
- Beet root, sliced – 1/3 bowl
- Roasted Dalia – 1tbsp
- Peeled barley (jaw) – 1tbsp
- Fresh orange juice – 1/3 bowl
- Fresh Pudina leaves, chopped – 1/4 bowl
- Salt and black pepper as per taste
- Soak the barley in the water for 15-20 min.
- Now cast dalia and barley in boiled water and cook it for 10 min.
- Sieve it and drain the water.
- On cooling, pour orange juice, pudina, salt and black pepper in it.
- Now keep it in the fridge.
- At the time of serving, Mix other salad ingredients in it.
- Healthy salad is ready to serve.
5. Fruit Curd – Indian Salad recipe
Yoghurt or Curd has multiple healthy benefits which gives a delicious side to your breakfast meal. Including this vegetarian salad recipe in your diet gives you healthy nutritional values by using fermented milk products. It’s a great source of Vitamin D as well.
Spice up your taste with the combination of Fruit salad and Yoghurt & get out the best of it..!!
- Mango, diced & peeled – 1/3 bowl
- Apple diced – 1/3 bowl
- Grapes , sliced in strips – 1/3 bowl
- Water melon dissect into pieces – 1/2 bowl
- Cherry – 4-5 pcs
- Walnut – 4-5pcs
- Curd – 1/2 bowl
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Brown sugar – 1 small spoon
- Fresh & White roasted sesame – 1 small spoon
- Salt as per taste
- Pour the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake it well.
- Keep this mixture in fridge.
- When you want to serve mix all the ingredients in a bowl and pour the cool dressing mixture on it
- Mix it well
- Yummy fruit curd salad is ready to serve.
So food lovers..!! Try these yummy & healthy vegetarian salad recipes that are freshly prepared at home without meat. These salad foods are not only tasty but healthy too.
Feel them like a good salad & you can even add ingredients to them according to your taste.
Salads are much more than what you think of. They just don’t give you the tongue taste; rather they provide you the complete package of Nutritional assets in form of various flavors.
Stay Healthy and Enjoy the Taste..!!
Categorised in: Recipe