If you really wanna know the natural hair care tips for healthy hairs, then check out this ultimate guide with loads of beauty secrets for healthy hairs.
Hairs have been always been effective to give a twist to your sexy looks. Or they are just the additional glory to our looks. Moreover, it’s true that black, long & thick hair is a dream of every woman. Unfortunately, we see that life is full of tensions with unhealthy diet schedule which results in severe damage to hairs. You have to come across many hair related problems such as hair fall, tangling of hairs, moisture less hairs, etc and many more.
But the question is how to master the art of getting naturally healthy hairs?
Do not worry friends..!!
Ezyshine is here to inspire and motivate you in your natural hair journey!
Your hairs will no more give you a careless and shabby look. Grow old with long & healthy hairs like never before, even during your busy schedule. For this, Ezyshine has come up with some natural hair care tips for healthy hairs that will be easy to follow. Additionally, these tips will also help you to improve your hairs growth.
According to Wikipedia – “Scientists visualized the ability to grow very long hair as a result of sexual selection, since the long & healthy hair is a sign of fertility and youth. Additionally, a long lustrous female hair is rated as attractive by both men & women across different cultures.”Friends, there are some common factors due to which your hairs become thin & unhealthy. These could be due to lack of nutritious diet food, hormonal imbalance, physical and emotional stress, or by using harmful hair and skin damage causing products. So, rather than spending a handful of bucks for the same, you could definitely control it with these homemade natural hair care tips for healthy hairs. For Instance, you could apply Cream Banana Mask, Banana deep hair conditioner, Hibiscus (Gudhal) pack, or Curry Leaves pack, etc in your hairs. These all small activities could make you free from head itching & thinning of your beautiful hairs.
So, here are some homemade natural hair care tips for healthy hairs, which will surely help you groom yourself.
1. Oil & Lemon Juice Hair Mask
Hot oil with lemon juice is perfect for shiny hairs.
- Musturd or Amla oil – 2 -3 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 spoons
How to make
- Take some mustard oil or Amla oil and mix lemon juice in it. Rub it gently on your hairs and scalp for 15 min. Massaging these mixtures on the hairs are one of the best natural hair care tips for healthy hairs. It will not only smooth your hairs, but will nourish their roots and make them strong.
2. Banana & Honey Hair Mask
If you want to give strength to your hairs & want to make others jealous of your shiny hairs, then girls.. this is the ultimate natural hair care tips for healthy hairs. Banana arrests the hair fall and strengthens the hairs. Vitamins & Iron present in banana nourishes the hairs whereas honey is the natural conditioner for hairs.
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Banana – 1
How to prepare
- Peel the banana & grind it in mixer.
- Now mix honey in it & mix it well.
- Apply it on the scalp gently with finger tips and keep it for 20 min.
- Rinse the hairs with lukewarm water.
- If you have excess hair mask , then keep it in fridge for further use.
3. Hibiscus (Gudhal) Hair Mask
If you have thin hairs & week hair roots, then this is the finest natural hair care tips for healthy hairs you can go for. Elements present in hibiscus helps in improving blood circulation & prevent hair loss.
- Hibiscus leaves – 6-7
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1/4 cup
- Raw Milk – 2 tbsp
How to Prepare
- Keep hibiscus leaves in 1 cup water overnight.
- Now mix olive oil & milk in it & grind it well in mixer.
- Apply this mask in the hairs for 15-20 min.
- Wash it off with cold water. Regular use of this pack will give you marvelous results.
4. Curry Leaves Mask
Are you tired of unwanted white hairs & hair fall? This hair mask can vanish both your problems with regular use.
- Curry leaves – 20
- Ratanjot – 2-3 small pieces
- Coconut oil – 1/4 cup
How to make
- Keep curry leaves in 1 cup of water overnight.
- Leave ratanjot pieces in coconut oil overnight.
- Coconut oil will turn to red in the morning. Throw out the pieces of ratanjot from the oil.
- Make a paste of coconut oil & leaves, apply it on hairs & retain it for 1-2 hrs.
- Wash it off with mild shampoo.
Some more tips :
- Wash your hairs with curd, Lemon Juice or amla powder once or twice a week. It will give your hairs a shiny and glamorous look.
- Mix vinegar with water and rinse your hairs to get rid of dandruff.
- Towel dry your hairs specially with more fibrous towel so that it can soak excess water and wrap them in towel for some time.
- Avoid jerking your hairs with towel or hand and don’t soak them in strong sunlight.
After Drying Hairs
- Oiling the hairs is the finest natural hair care tips for healthy hairs. After drying your hairs dip your finger tips in oil and massage your scalp gently.
- Coconut oil is good for hairs, but you can use mustard and olive oil too. Make sure, don’t change the oils frequently. Frequent change in oils can damage your hairs.
Nutrition is the most essential thing for the growth of every part of our body. So, go for these natural hair care tips for healthy hairs which will prove to be safer.
Always Remember Darling: Nothing makes a Woman more Beautiful than the belief that she is Beautiful..!!
Categorised in: Lifestyle