Before you start mousing for honeymoon packing checklist below, let us first know the things that experts say about what honeymoon is all about! It is given the name of holidays where the newlyweds travel to the romantic destination for intimacy & full privacy from society, family & work! It is the time where you got to know each other closely & explore the nature’s love with memorable moments for the lifetime!
In today’s world, almost everyone (especially girls) is charged up & excited to plan for their honeymoon destination. They think a lot about the romantic night, the beautiful surroundings, the candle light dinner and the aromatic showers!
Well, as we have already pointed out the fantabulously romantic honeymoon destinations in India through our past article, it motivated us to jolt down the honeymoon packing checklist for brides & grooms so as to draft a complete package for your unforgettable journey. (Read: Top 5 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations in India)
Just pack up all that is necessary for lovemaking, & discharge yourself in the world of love & lust! Count your honeymoon packing checklist with tools you need when you are making love on the couch, in the shower, on the beach & finally on the bed!
Let your hubby know the naughty side of you with the wildest experiences. Let your Man accept the truth that not having wild intimacy & craziness on your honeymoon is like not drinking champagne at your bachelor party!
Check out the sizzling honeymoon packing checklist for bride to carry with & capture the best moments of your life in your partner’s heart!
1. Special Night Packing
- Hot pajamas and sexy nighties can do wonders for the love making scene.
- Well, the night has to be very special, so you must carry some innerwear with inviting & arousing things written on it like ‘For my Man’ or ‘Your Property’! You can get it written whatever you feel he will love it.
- Pack up some nude seamless lingerie to keep the environment hot.
- Don’t forget to keep his favorite fragrance that you will need to put on while entering the room at night.
- Condom! Yes, although it’s a guy thing to pack up but it would be so exciting & arousing for him if he gets it from you. Spice up your intimacy with packing some of it & surprise your hubby on your honeymoon.
- OMG! You are really going to love this for sure! Keep some luscious lubricant, handcuffs, & other such pleasure stuff for the moments! Don’t worry about how and when to use it, you will come to know by yourself when the notorious time will come.
- Keep a birth control pill if you are not in a hurry for a new family member. Avoid the situation when you can’t control & accidentally take a step forward for family planning!
2. Hangout Clothes & Travel Outfits
- You can carry some casual t-shirts or funky tops to look alike a fun loving freak! Keep at least 2-3 pieces of it so as to change them according to the locations.
- Don’t forget to keep long & short skirts, shorts for beachside or some other romantic spots. It will surely glorify your beauty & give you the feel of freedom where no one is going to object & question about your outfits.
- Add an attractive blouse with decent stuff below to explore the natural beauty of you along with the cultural effect! This way, you will be able to symbolize your cultural spirits in a fashionable way!
- Although the body heat given by your hubby all the time will be the best option to keep you warm, but just keep some light jacket or pullover (on the safer side) my dear! Please make sure that your honeymoon packing checklist does not over burden your bag.
- Keep some decent gown, maxi or short black dress for your romantic candle light dinner.
3. Must Keep Documents
To make your journey buttery without any crumbs, do not forget to pack up all your documents. These paperworks will keep you safe during emergency situations.
- Flight Tickets
- ID proof ( Driving Licence, Voter ID, Adhar Card)
- Credit or Debit Card
- Contact no. and other information of traveling agencies
- Hotel/Resorts reservation confirmations
- Medical Prescriptions and contact no. of the doctor and clinic.
- 2-3 Photocopies of all the above documents.
4. Makeup & Bathroom Accessories
Who knows the importance of makeup kit and bathroom accessories other than a girl, that too a new bride. Shifting from own house to other house totally creates a mess for some days. Above this, packing for the honeymoon. Ufff! Don’t worry lovely peeps! Look out the honeymoon packing checklist that can help you sail easily through your honeymoon adventurous trip. (Read: Top 10 makeup mistakes will make you look 10 years older)
No need to marsh yourself down with the heavy bags, simply clique the pin items and drop it into your honeymoon bag. Note the size of the accessories you carry. Keep them travel size instead of carrying the large bottles or packets. All you need is –
- Bath soap
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Makeup Remover & cotton balls
- Shampoo & conditioner ( try to keep sachets)
- Face wash & moisturizer
- Body Lotion
- Sunscreen lotion or cream
- Hair Accessories
- Feminine Products
- Powder and Oils
- Comb brush
- Contact lens
5. Handbag Essentials
Handbag essentials are the must during traveling. It keeps you ready every time in the state of emergency. Do not make your handbag heavy as it will follow you wherever you go. Keep a bunch of things like –
- Safety Pins
- Lip Balm/ vaseline/ lipstick
- Some painkillers/ Allergic lotions or tablets/ Asthma pump
- Wet Wipes ( Sanitary napkins)
- Rubber bands, clutches, and clips
- Credit/Debit card and cash
- ID Proof
6. Packed Food Items
Packed food items are the safe things to carry. It’s not necessary that we like the food of other places, so it will be a clever thing to pack it with your other stuff. (Read: 7 Must Try Easy Diwali Snacks Recipe)
Handmade food fixings that can retain for 10-15 days will be a good choice. Fold the food items in the aluminum foil or zip lock/airtight containers to maintain their quality.
You can go for the items like dry fruits, Saunf or other mouth fresheners, dry Indian snacks and other fuss-free snacks for munching whenever wherever.
7. Extra Things to Pack
Honeymoon Packing Checklist is incomplete without these handy extras. Slip these extras in the pockets of your suitcase without giving a second thought of carrying a new bag for all these stuff.
- Sewing Kit
- Sunglasses and classy hats will add punch to your romantic honeymoon.
- Carry camera/selfie stick to capture your special moments and draft your memories.
- Extra pair of footwear for your beach jiffy.
- Poly Bags to keep your wet & muddy clothes.
- Zip lock bags to keep your small & sensitive things safe.
- Travel guidebook
- Notepad/diary & pen
- Ear plugs
- Power bank to boost up your dead handset.
- Data Cable
Moving step by step & to the point, we will be covering the honeymoon packing checklist for grooms in our next article. Plus, we will also be satisfying our readers by providing honeymoon destinations in other countries too! Let us know by comments or email if any of our readers outside India may suggest such places near to them. We will be grateful to you for the suggestions provided.
Categorised in: Lifestyle