Preparation for Paneer Bread Roll Recipe :
- crumbled Paneer : 1 cup
- Bread Slice : 4
- Chopped Onion : 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green Chilly : 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable Oil : 2 tsp
- Chat Masala : 1 pinch
- Tomato sauce : 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves,chopped: 3 tablespoons
- Take a bowl.Mix paneer with vegetables and salt, chat masala.
- Then add the tomato sauce or ketchup in that paneer mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Then take bread slice.Remove the crusts from your bread.
- Soak each slice, one at a time, in water for about ten seconds.
- Squeeze out water by pressing between palms.
- Now put paneer mixture between bread slice.
- seal it to make a shape of roll.
- Heat a tawa and sprinkle a little oil on it.
- Lightly roast in a pan until all sides are browned.
- Your Bread Paneer Roll is ready to Serve now with tomato sauce with mint chutney.
Paneer lovers can also check other paneer recipes – Spicy panner dipped in tomato gravy, Paneer Bhurji
Categorised in: Recipe