Mubarak Eid Mubarak..!!
Eid ul Fitr is a muslim festival with the day of prayers, feasting and togetherness as our Muslims friends all across the nation celebrates Eid-ul-Fitr, marking the end of holy month of Ramzan. This is the best moment to celebrate the festival with great zeal when all the Muslims send their heartiest wishes to their loved ones, offering them gratitude of love and togetherness.
Eid ul-Fitr marks the end of Ramadan, a complete month of sunrise-to-sunset fasting. This Muslim festival brings to you a complete celebration package of joy, happiness, along with the luscious Eid Ul Fitr Recipes.
Food is an integral part of occasions and festivals. On this great auspicious day, Ezyshine presents in front of you the delicious Eid Ul Fitr Recipes. These mouth-watering Ramadan special Iftar recipes can be prepared easily with easily available ingredients, & can be enjoyed with your family. Here, I have tried to provide you with some Eid Ul Fitr Recipes that are special for this occasion.
Check out these Eid ul Fitr recipes and get the most yummy & delicious Ramadan Special Iftar Recipes.
1. Eid Special Recipe – Sheer Khurma (Rabri Seviyan)
Sheer Khurma or Rabri Sevaiyan .. Name itself is so mouth watering … Isn’t it guys.. ?? A combination of Indian and Pakistani sweet dish madeup of Sevaiyan and Milk. A healthy dessert to give a flavour to any festival, but it is an Eid ul fitr special recipe. It is a mughlai dessert of vermicelli pudding which muslims prepare on the auspicious occasion of Eid.
- Full cream milk – 2 ltr
- cardamom (elaichi) powder – 1 tbsp
- blanched and peeled Almonds – 10-11
- Kewra essence – few drops
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Saffron – 7-8 strands (soaked in 2 tbsps of warm milk)
- Vermicelli (seviyan) – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Water – 2 cup
- Pour milk in a large vessel and put it on high flame.
- When it starts boiling, reduce flame and keep stirring
- Boil the milk till it get converted to a thick mass.
- When milk get condensed, put sugar in it and let it boil on low flame.
- Allow the sugar to mix in it well. Then turn off the flame.
- Now add almonds, pistachios, cardamom powder in it. Mix them well.
- Pour some saffron strands and kewra essence in it.
- Rabri is now ready.
- Put some ghee in a Pan.
- Add seviyan in it and roast it till it turn light brown.
- Now mix water in it.
- When water get soaked, turn off the flame.
- At serving time
- In a bowl, put some rabri, then seviyan, then again some rabri on it.
- This yummy Eid ul fitr recipe is ready to serve.
2. Vegetable Biryani Recipe
Vegetable biryani is a dish which comes in mind first when we think of making something of rice. A healthy and yummy dish which you can have as your snacks or meal. It is again a mughlai dish specially made by muslims. This Ramadan Iftar recipe is full of indian flavours and spices leaving a mouth watering essence in your mouth.
- Rice – 2 cup
- Curd (Dahi) – 1 cup
- Chopped Capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped cabbage – 1/2 cup
- Peeled and chopped onion – 1/2 cup
- Ginger – 1 spoon
- garlic paste – 1 spoon
- Saffron – 10-12 strands
- Gulabjal (Rose water) – 1 spoon
- Red Pepper – 1/2 spoon
- Garam Masala – 1/2 spoon
- Salt – As per taste
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Currypatta – 2
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/4 spoon
- Cumin seed – 1/2 spoon
- Soak rice in water for 2 hrs.
- Chop all the vegetables in square pieces and and dip them in water.
- Put some rose water drops and saffron in it.
- Now put some ghee in a frying pan.
- Add cumin seeds in it.
- Add onion, garlic and ginger paste.
- Stir it well. and keep it on low flame for 2 min to cook well.
- Now add other chopped vegetables in it.
- Sprinkle all spices and pour some water n it. Stir it well
- When vegetables get cooked half, add half cup curd in it and cover it.
- Let it cook on low flame. Then keep it aside.
- Now add curry patta, clove, garam masala and rice in a pan and it on flame to boil.
- When it get cooked at-least 75%, sieve it.
- Now take one pan and add cooked vegetable in it.
- Then add saffron and rice in it.
- Pour remaining curd, pinch of garam masala and cinnamon powder on it.
- Cover it with cloth or foil paper.
- Cook it for 15 min at 220 degree.
- Serve it hot.
3. Eid Shahi Rot
This Shahi rot is a quick recipe, can be prepared within few minutes. A healthy and sweet flat layered bread made of flour, milk, sugar and dry fruits. You can serve it with milk. If you are planning for picnic on this Eid, then this is the best Eid ul fitr recipe you can carry along with you.
- Flour – 1/2 kg
- Maida – 1 cup
- Cashew nut (Kaaju) Powder – 1 spoon
- Khas khas ( Poppy seed) – 1 spoon
- Coconut powder – 1 spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – For roasting
- Mix all the ingredients in the floor.
- Keep that dough aside for 10 min.
- Now make thick chapati of that dough.
- Cook i well on low flame.
- Serve hot with Milk.
4. Rolar Pasta
Pasta.. This is something which everyone loves. Have you ever given a try to use pasta as a sweet dish..?? On this eid ul fitr festive eve try this sweet rolar pasta recipe and add a new flavor to your special meal. Its easy to cook and less time consuming.
- Pasta – 2 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Almonds and other dry fruits – 1/2 cup
- Saffron – 8-10 strands
- Rose water – 1 spoon
- Coconut powder – 2 spoon
- Firstly, Add ghee in a pan.
- Roast the pasta in it. and then boil that pasta.
- Now sieve it. and put it in cold water.
- Again sieve it and keep it aside.
- Now take another pan and pour the sugar and a cup of water in it.
- Cook it on medium flame for 5 min.
- Now add boiled pasta, coconut powder, dry fruits and saffron dipped in rose water in it.
- Again cook it for 5 min on medium flame.
- Ramadan iftar special recipe is ready to serve hot.
Eid is a celebration for Muslims to celebrate,
Eid is time to say Eid morak and pray,
Some Muslims give money to their children and say Eid Mubarak…!!
Some Muslims go to their friend and neighbors,
Some people give money to other children,
They don’t just give money to their own children,
They give money to their friend’s children or to their neighbors children..!!
They can also give money to adults.
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends..!!
Categorised in: Recipe