Schools are over… Time for admission in college.. 1st day of college.. What to wear??
Friends, need not to worry…. Here are some fashion trends that you can follow, which will give you a different look.
1. Indo-Western lookFlorescent jeans, designer capries with short kurti are in these days. You can also go for palazzo pants, harem, skinny jeans with funky t-shirts, cotton shirts, or Kurtis with traditional embroidery. These mix match will give you decent indo-western look.
2. Decent Sober lookFor decent look, t-shirt and skinny jeans are preferred. Butterfly, Angry birds, cards, Polka designs in bright color t-shirts are also in demand. This look is in fashion trend these days..
3. Jacket StyleJacket style t-shirts are also in with double shade t-shirts. You can carry them with Capri, ankle length jeans.
4. Long T-shirtsYou can carry long t-shirt having 3/4 sleeves with cotton capries. Funky foot-wears will give new trendy look with these long t-shirts.
5. Anarkali PatternAnarkali or angrakha patterns in short kurti will attract people. You can wear them with jeans, leggings or palazzo.
6. FootwearsFlat heels and colorful foot-wears are in. Broad strip, thumb style, and multi colored flats in v-style are in fashion these days. Designer sandles, half shoes, mojdi also gives different look. You can also carry sports shoes with jeans & Capri. Stay Updated and Look Trendy… !!!
Categorised in: Lifestyle