Black Bugs, blue blood Upper roller, lower roller ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Red valley, yellow valley ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The bog above Bob Gorman’s bog. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sheela sells sea shells on the sea shore ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Friendly fried flying fish ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am not the pheasant plucker, I’m the pheasant plucker’s mate. I am only plucking pheasants ’cause the pheasant plucker’s late. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Smiley shlug with Shloer ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Susie sits shinning silver shoesFunny riddles to crack you up.. Enjoy these riddles with great humor & with a brain bending twist.
- What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
- What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- What word begins and ends with an ‘e’ but only has one letter?
- In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink! What color were the stairs?
- What has a neck but no head?
- Hey come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?
- What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- What gets wetter as it dries?
- What can you catch but not throw?
- What starts with the letter “t”, is filled with “t” and ends in “t”?
- What has a foot but no legs?
- There weren’t any stairs, it was a one story house!
- A cold
Have Fun…. !!!
Categorised in: Quotes and Wallpapers