The best way to give a unique surprise to your loved ones is to make something for them by yourself! Isn’t It? Ezyshine has always been actively sharing a variety of healthy recipes or homemade recipes. But this time, we have come up with surprisingly delicious homemade Jam recipes along with their proper serving techniques. I am sure that our Jam recipe ideas will burst out your love for food making & trying different things at home.
Canning the Jam
Canning means preserving the food. In other words, it is simply a preservation method where hot water is used to heat up the food items & finally helpful in destroying the micro-organisms. Preserving or canning at home is the cheapest idea that allows you to save some bucks! This method of food storage makes you store the food for long duration at a certain room temperature. You can prepare the homemade jam easily by preserving the fruits in the peak summers. Reveal the real taste of healthy fruits the way we want you to try!
Before you go for canning I want to share the best canning method with steps. I have tried this canning method for my fruit jams and it turned out successful.
Reveal the way to get the Real Taste of Fruits
As there are multiple fruits available in the market along with countless ingredients and top-ups for use, we also have various types of jams that are different and unique in taste! Such homemade jam recipes includes Mix fruit Jam & Jelly, Breakfast Jam, Orange fruit Jam, Banana Jam, Pineapple Jam recipe, Raspberry Jam, Mango Jam, blueberry Jam, Gourmet Jam, Vanilla basil Jam, Watermelon jam recipes, and many more that are abundant to count!
When you have spare time at home, try making jam & jelly at home. As I have experienced it myself, this could be a great hobby. You only to need to take care that the fruit you are using for making Jam is under ripe & not fully ripe. It will give you the way to consume all the excess fruits in form of Jam by canning method. This can be done depending on the seasonal fruits where, the choice and combination of preparing homemade jam recipes is in your hands.
Experiment the real taste of fruits with these homemade jam recipes by scrolling down at the guide!
1. Orange Marmalade Jam Recipe
I bought it from the market a long time back. After that, I learned to make it at home with the help of certain sources & taste buds that elaborates many such homemade Jam recipes. Truly speaking, making orange marmalade Jam was quite easy as it does not need the accuracy of canning or preserving till eternity. You are gonna love this delicious orange Jam.
- Orange Juice – 4 cups
- Lemon Zest – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Lemon Juice – 3 teaspoon
- Heat a large skillet.
- Pour the orange juice in it & boil it for 10-15 min.
- Now add sugar and lemon zest.
- Stir it well so that sugar get dissolved properly.
- When it starts thickening mix salt & lemon juice.
- Boil, till it reaches the desired thickness. Avoid making it too thick as it will get thicker when completely cool.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool.
- Fill the clean massive jar and keep it in the fridge.
- Enjoy the delicious and tangy orange jam with toast and chapatis.
2. Blueberry Jam Recipe
This another on of all the homemade Jam recipes will surely complete your summer heat! Your taste buds are gonna to love the blueberry Jam taste along with the lemon punch. The delightful taste would be experienced on the bread or toast you will have!
And Yes! Don’t underestimate the power of small fruit, it is known for his uniqueness of being healthy!
- Blueberries – 1/2 kg
- Sugar – 350 gms
- Lemon Juice – 2 teaspoon
- Pectin – 1 teaspoon
- Wash the blueberries and grind them finely.
- Sieve it.
- Heat a large Non-stick skillet & pour the blueberries in it.
- Add sugar & stir it continuously.
- Cook it for 10 min. Then sprinkle some salt and pectin.
- Mix well. It will start getting pulpy.
- Switch off the flame when it reaches the right thickness.
- Fill the jar and keep it in the refrigerator.
Note: Don’t cook it more as it will be thick when cool. Note: Don’t cook it more as it will be thick when cool.
3. Raspberry Jam Recipe
You must be aware of the fruit raspberry flavor! Yes, my dear friends! It is the same taste we are talking about. The only difference is that now we are going to have it in the form of Jam with extra Top-Up of ingredients. You can prepare this homemade jam recipe by yourself by following the consolidated method jotted down here.
- Raspberries – 1 kg
- Sugar – 800 gms
- Lemon Juice – 2 teaspoon
- Pectin – 1 teaspoon
- Wash the raspberries and keep them in boiled water for 5 min.
- Grind them in the mixer & sieve it.
- In a large saucepan, pour the pulp and cook it for 5 min.
- Mix sugar & pectin and let it simmer on low flame.
- Add lemon juice too.
- Cook it till it reach the consistency of jam.
- You will find the little change in colour. It will become dark.
- Fill the delicious raspberry jam in the jar & enjoy it.
4. Mango Jam Recipe
Mango is my favourite fruit of the summers! The taste of fruits and liking may be different in your case, but I would humbly request you to try this at least once in a lifetime.
Bless yourself with the healthiest homemade Jam recipes ever & give a treat to your taste buds!
- Ripe Mangoes – 4
- Sugar – 3 cups
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Wash the mangoes & peel them.
- Take out the flash and put it in the mixer.
- Grind the pulp. Pour into a large saucepan.
- Heat the saucepan.
- Add sugar & mix it with the mango pulp.
- Mix lemon juice and rustle up till it reaches jam like consistency.
- Switch off the flame and let the zesty mango jam cool.
- Store it in the airtight jar and refrigerate it.
5. Watermelon Jam Recipe
The world knows that Watermelon is a superb source of Vitamin A rich in anti-oxidant. Hence, there is no question of this being marked as an unhealthy recipe! The sweet refreshing flavor along with the jelly helps you enjoy the summer breakfast or snacks!
- Watermelon chunks, seeds removed – 8 bowls
- Sugar – 4 cups
- Pectin – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 cup
- Take the chunks of the watermelon in the mixer and chafe it into the puree.
- Turn on the flame and pour the watermelon puree in a large saucepan.
- Bring to boil for 2 min.
- Mix pectin and sugar in another bowl and add to the watermelon.
- Stir well so that sugar get dissolved on medium high heat.
- Add lemon juice and cook for 5 min.
- Switch off the flame & let it cool down for some time.
- Flow into the jar and relish yourself with this watermelon jam even after the summers.
Note: Check the consistency of the jam. It should be not running & not too thick.
Sources for our Jam recipe Ideas:
Categorised in: Recipe