Pasta in White Sauce recipeIngredients Macaroni/ Pasta – 4 Cup Olive Oil – 1 tbsp Chopped Onion – 1 cup Green Capsicum – 1/2 cup Chopped Olives – 2 tbsp’s Mozarella Cheese – little to top up, while baking.(optional) Dried mixed herbs – 1 tbsp Broccoli florets – 1 cup Chopped/sliced mushrooms – 1cupFor White Sauce:Butter – 1 tsp
Milk – 2 cup
Maida / all purpose flour – 2 tsp
Cheese – 2 cube
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste Method 1. Boil the pasta with some salt and 1 small spoon olive oil or ghee, so that the pasta doesn’t get adhered to each other. 2. Now drain the water and set aside. 3. Heat a pan and pour 1 tbsp of Olive oil on it. 4. Add chopped Onions and Capsicums, Broccoli florets, sliced mushrooms and saute them till the vegetables are almost cooked. 5. Now add olives into it and dried mixed herbs too. 6. Sprinkle little salt on the veggies and keep it aside. For white sauce 1. Heat the pan. Pour some butter into it. Add maida /flour into it. Saute for a second let it not turn brown. 2. Add milk and stir it continuously to avoid lumps. Cook for a couple of minutes or until the liquid starts to bubble. 3. Add grated cheese, pepper and salt into the mixture. 4. Add boiled pasta into it. Now mix the vegetable mixture 5. Now turn off the heat . Pasta in cheesy white sauce is ready to serve. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top of it..
Pasta in spicy red tomato sauce recipeIngredients Pasta – 1 cup Chopped capsicum – 1/2 cup
Onion chopped – 1/2 cup Dry Basil 1/2 tbsp Olive oil – 3 tbsp
Garlic chopped – 1/4 cup
Tomato puree – 3/4 cup
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder -1/4 tbsp
Green chili sauce – 1 tsp.
Tomato sauce – 2 tsp.
Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp.
Grated cheese – 1/4 cup
1. Boil the water in a pan. add little salt and oil in it. now add pasta into it. and leave the pasta for 5-10 min till it softens.
2. Now drain the water and keep it aside.
For red sauce
1. Heat the frying pan. Put some olive oil into it.
2. Add onion, capsicum, garlic into it.
3. Saute for 2 minutes, when onion look little transparent pinkish color add tomato puree and stir until cook completely.
4. Add green chili sauce and tomato sauce and all spices.
5. Mix well and now add boiled pasta into it.
6. Sprinkle some dry basil leaves on it. Cook for 2 min.
Red tomato sauce pasta is ready to serve. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Easy Italian pasta recipes for classy and spicy white/ red sauce pasta’s.
Categorised in: Recipe