Are you ready for the mouth watering Italian sausage lasagna recipes? Check out the ingredients required & serve the perfect dish for your family.
Being a food lover (especially a pasta lover), I was looking for some cheese & vegetable lasagna recipes to try but, Oh my God.!
I was highly influenced by coming across the fact that there are different types of Italian sausage lasagna recipes available on the board. I could not stop myself to jot it down and share with you friends. Hence, I collected these Italian lasagna recipes for you all so that you can have a satisfying meal. Here we go..!!
Lasagna is a ribbon pasta noodles available in form of flat sheets of pasta. Overall, we can say that Pasta, cheese and noodles altogether forms Lasagna.
Let’s talk about varieties of Italian sausage lasagna recipes according to your taste & liking. If you wish to opt for vegetable lasagna recipes, then try it with garlic or mushroom to add spice to it. Spinach lasagna, Garlic lasagna & roasted vegetables lasagna recipes could be the best one of those.
Moreover, if you wish to choose delicious non-veg lasagna recipes, then you can go for chicken in white sauce delighted with mozzarella cheese or herb chicken lasagna roll-ups.
I tell you my friends, you will experience the great combination of taste and variety once you go for these Italian sausage lasagna recipes.
1. Three Cheese Lasagna Recipe
Hey foodies.. Are you ready to flow with the wave of cheese flavors in your mouth..? Lasagne noodles rolled up with creamy cheesy layers seasoned with Italian flavors of oregano & parsley will make you fall in love with this cheese lasagna recipe. Mouthwatering flavor of onion & garlic will pull you close & make you to taste it.
- 1/2 cup ounces ricotta cheese ( about 4 ounce)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan ( about 4 ounce)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella ( about 8 ounce)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10-12 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon each of dried thyme and parsley
- 2 small tomatoes, finally chopped
- 1 finely diced onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
For lasagna noodles
- Take a large utensil & pour some water & pinch of salt in it to boil the lasagna.
- When water gets heated, put lasagna noodles in it & boil it on medium flame for 10-15 min.
- Now drain the excess water & sprinkle some oil on lasagna, so that they don’t stick to each other.
- Add olive oil in the pan & turn on the flame.
- Now add garlic cloves & chopped onions in it and cook till it get light brown.
- Mix crushed tomatoes & saute it well.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning ( thyme, parsley, oregano), salt & black pepper.
- Stir it well & cook it for 5-10 min.
For Cheese layer
- Take a bowl & add shredded mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese & grated Parmesan.
- Add the egg in the bowl & grate it well with the cheese.
- Mix basil leaves & oregano in the cheese for the seasoning flavor.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Take a square or rectangle baking dish & spread a layer of sauce in it.
- Now spread a layer of lasagna noodles on the sauce.
- Cover the noodles with a layer of cheese.
- Again spread a layer of Italian pasta sauce on it & repeat the same.
- Finally cover it with the layer of cheese.
- Cover the dish with the foil paper
- Bake it in oven for 30 min till the cheese become light brown or sauce become bubbly.
- Let it stand for 10 min before you slice.
- While serving garnish it with some basil leaves.
- Lasagna with cottage cheese is ready to tickle your taste buds.
2. Healthy Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
Lots of vegetables flavored with creamy white sauce make this recipe more tempting. And yes.. Tadka of roasted red pepper make it more delicious & spicy. Try out this yummy vegetable lasagna recipe & gain a round of applause from your family & friends.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 sliced zucchini
- 2 tomatoes , crushed
- 1 cup red & yellow capsicum, sliced
- 50gm spinach
- 200gm sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup olives
- 2 tbsp of roasted red pepper
- 2 tbsp plain flour ( maida)
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt, oregano & black pepper
- 200gm lasagna sheets
For lasagna noodles
- Take a large utensil & pour some water & pinch of salt & 1 small spoon of oil in it to boil the lasagna.
- Boil the lasagna on medium flame for 10-15 min.
- Now drain the excess water & keep it aside.
- Mix plain flour in 1 1/2 cup of milk. stir it well to get rid of lumps
- Now add a some butter in a frying pan & pour the maida & milk mixture in it.
- Saute it well while pouring the remaining milk in it.
- Cook it for 5 min.
- Add salt & oregano in it.
- Mix roasted red pepper to enhance the flavors.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese layer to make it more cheesy.
For Vegetable Filling
- Take a heavy base utensil & pour some oil in it.
- Now add chopped onions, garlic cloves, yellow & red capsicum, zucchini, mushrooms & carrots.
- Cook it for 10-15 min.
- Add crushed tomatoes and olives in it & stir it well.
- Season it with oregano, salt & black pepper.
- Now mix sausage into the vegetable mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Now spread a layer of vegetable filling in the baking pan.
- Add a layer of boiled flat lasagna noodles on it.
- Repeat the same layer pattern again.
- Cover it with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake it for 30 min till cheese get brown.
- Leave it for 10 min after baking. Vegetable lasagna is ready to serve.
Categorised in: Recipe