Want to try something new with potatoes?? Go for this yummy n delicious khatte meethe aloo…
Aloo is favorite of majority of people. and m also fond of it.I love to try to cook different things in the kitchen. So, this time i tried this khatte meethe aloo… and truly speaking.. it’s damn yummy.. Just try it.. I’m sure, it will tickle your taste bud.Ingredients
- Boiled and peeled potatoes 500 grams
- Black salt 1/4 teaspoon
- sugar 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoons
- Onions finely chopped 3/4 bowl
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Dried red chillies 3-4
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Tamarind paste 2 teaspoons
- In a frying pan heat some oil.
- Add cumin seeds, dried red chillies and onions to the hot oil.
- Roast it for 1 min.
- Now add all other spices and mix them well.
- Add boiled potatoes and 1/2 cup water. Stir it.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or till the potatoes are well coated with the masala.
- Garnish it with corriender leaves.
- Your dish is ready to serve.
Enjoy yummy Dish…!!!
Categorised in: Recipe