- Before applying makeup rub an ice cube on your face for 5 to 10 minutes to cool and refresh the skin.
- It is better not to use foundation during monsoon. You can prepare the base of your makeup using powder slightly. Avoid using pressed powder in monsoons as it can form patches on skin. Use the loose powder.
- Do not use eyebrow pencil during this season, Otherwise it will get smudge. You can use think line of eyeliner and a coat or two of waterproof mascara. Don’t use kajal during monsoon.
- Apply blush lightly it looks prettiest. You can use Blush in shades of pink, peach and brown.
- For your soft lips you may use a soft brown or pink shade with sheer gloss. Use powder matte cosmetics rather than creamy and glossy ones.
- Keep your hairstyles simple and easy. Long hair should be tied up into a top knot while going outdoor. You may use bangs and layered hairstyles instead.
Categorised in: Lifestyle