Don’t want more butter and cheese dishes…??
Want to eat some light food but want paneer too…?? Try this paneer recipe and i am sure it will tickle your taste bud… I love paneer recipes and have been trying out various dishes featuring paneer.
This is a very simple tomato based paneer recipe which can be prepared in 10-15 minutes.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp zeera
- 1/2 Tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 capsicum chopped
- 1 cup paneer, cut into medium sized cubes
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 1/2 cups tomato puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Boil paneer cubes in salted water.
- Drain paneer.
- Melt the butter and fry the onions in a pan.
- Saute for 1 minute.
- Add the diced capsicum, ginger-garlic paste, tomato puree.
- Mix them well.
- Add salt, garam masala and sugar.
- Now cook it for 1 min.
- Now add milk and saute it.. Thn, add paneer in it,
- cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Paneer lovers can also check other paneer recipes – Bread Paneer Roll, Paneer Bhurji
Categorised in: Recipe